Menu

Once Upon A Time will be back next Sunday!!

clarkacademy

I want to love the show but many of the episodes are just so sad and depressing!!! I think I got to the episode, from Season one, where they tell us Little Red Riding Hoods back story and how she met Snow and about her boyfriend Peter. That was kind of the last straw for me...I'd like to finish, but it all seems like every episode has a sad ending...

I want to love the show but many of the episodes are just so sad and depressing!!! I think I got to the episode, from Season one, where they tell us Little Red Riding Hoods back story and how she met Snow and about her boyfriend Peter. That was kind of the last straw for me...I'd like to finish, but it all seems like every episode has a sad ending...

I never thought of it that way before but a lot have some happy stuff in there.

My kids are as excited as I am. We have avoided spoilers and just excitedly waiting!

I can't help but read them! Mostly it is just about what new characters could be coming and stuff like that. It still leaves you with a bunch more questions of course! Something about Once Upon A Time and Revenge scream YAY! It's Fall to me

Has anyone heard the rumor Henry is gonna die? I saw something on my phone and of course I can't find it again to repost or read more into it GRRRRR

I haven't heard any rumors about Henry dying in Season 3, although there were rumors last season going into the finale. Maybe it was an old article that you saw on the phone? 

The only people I've heard death speculation about for this year is Rumple and Neal. 

Neal, of course, because he has a potentially fatal wound and ended up on a beach in the Forest. I expect Mulan and Aurora will find him in the nick of time as they continue their quest to find Phillip.

Rumple b/c of the prophecy, although IIRC the prophecy said Henry would be his undoing (not his death), which I took to mean that Henry could be the reason Rumple finally gets away from the evil and becomes a good guy again.

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Tink and Ariel this season.  I saw a short promo for Ariel and the way they introduce her is cute.  And according to some early production pics I saw, Tink and Regina have a history.  I'm very curious to find out about that. 

Oh, and I am definitely rooting for an Emma/Hook romance this season.  I think they have better chemistry together than Emma and Neal. But I may be biased; I like bad boys and eye candy and Hook is both. :lol:

Anyone planning on watching Wonderland?  I like the premise of it with a grown-up Alice but I'm just not sure how well it's going to work.  Apparently season 1 is about her romance with the genie. :confused1:

I haven't heard any rumors about Henry dying in Season 3, although there were rumors last season going into the finale. Maybe it was an old article that you saw on the phone? 

The only people I've heard death speculation about for this year is Rumple and Neal. 

Neal, of course, because he has a potentially fatal wound and ended up on a beach in the Forest. I expect Mulan and Aurora will find him in the nick of time as they continue their quest to find Phillip.

Rumple b/c of the prophecy, although IIRC the prophecy said Henry would be his undoing (not his death), which I took to mean that Henry could be the reason Rumple finally gets away from the evil and becomes a good guy again.

I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing Tink and Ariel this season.  I saw a short promo for Ariel and the way they introduce her is cute.  And according to some early production pics I saw, Tink and Regina have a history.  I'm very curious to find out about that. 

Oh, and I am definitely rooting for an Emma/Hook romance this season.  I think they have better chemistry together than Emma and Neal. But I may be biased; I like bad boys and eye candy and Hook is both. :lol:

Anyone planning on watching Wonderland?  I like the premise of it with a grown-up Alice but I'm just not sure how well it's going to work.  Apparently season 1 is about her romance with the genie. :confused1:

It is very possible the article was old. It wouldn't even load all the way and like I said I can't find it on the computer so you may well be right there! I don't remember a genie in Wonderland. I will say Alice was one I liked the least growing up so I never read it over and over like some others. I don't think they will kill off Rumple, I could be wrong but I don't think so. It is possible maybe he will lose his magic or something but then some other thing will happen and he will get it back!

:iagree: Sooooo excited for OUaT to be back! Fantastic show!!

OMG, I soooo want Emma and Hook to be together.  Neal is just...blah.  Hook is HOT and they have much better chemistry.  I love that coat he wears, but I wouldn't mind seeing it off, along with that ruffle-y shirt.   :drool:

My DVR is ready for Wonderland.