Menu

Favorite healthy treat/snack recipes for medium size group, both sweet and salty

JadeOrchidSong

I will bring treat/snack for 40 ladies next week for our co-op. I would like recipes please.

In the past, I brought ALDI crackers and cheese, homemade granola, homemade cranberry sauce, ALDI plain yogurt, homemade apple crisp, and fruit. I would like to have different things just to try for this time. Thanks!

Fresh fruit salsa with homemade tortilla chips (cinnamon sugar are great!).  There are many recipes online, I like one called Apple Berry Salsa.

A lighter version of spinach dip or spinach artichoke dip? 

Tabbouleh with pita chips (I like that I can pick this up already prepared!  lol)

Diced watermelon with crumbled feta (with or without arugula to make it an actual salad) and a little reduced balsamic vinegar.  It's a surprisingly good combo!

Roasted, salted (or seasoned with something else you like) chickpeas!

I love these pickle, ham, cream cheese roll-ups.  Just use lighter ham and cream cheese!  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/yummy-roll-ups/