Menu

Good paper towels?

Mynyel

AMDG

Well, they aren't soft as (or for) a baby's bottom but we buy the blue shop towels at Sams.  We don't generally use paper towels but have one or two things around the house that need them.  The thing with the blue shop towels is that they are paper towels and if it's a gross mess, can be thrown away . . . b/c it's a paper towel.  However, they are so sturdy that if I end up using paper towels for a not too gross job, I can actually launder them and toss them into the drawer to use again.

They're not in the paper towel section.  I think they're in automotive.

Oh, here they are! http://www.samsclub.com/sams/scott-shop-towel-12-pk/prod2880189.ip

Years ago, my nephew did an experiment for a science class in which he compared two brands of paper towels. He wet the two brands, suspended them somehow (maybe just had someone hold the edges) and put quarters on until one tore. Bounty won by a mile. I don't know for sure which was the other brand, but I switched to Bounty as a result. Maybe your kids can compare Bounty and Viva! If so, let us know the results!