Bacon/Potatoes Foil Breakfast – Submitted by Marion Mowrey

Potatoes, sliced

Bacon

Onion, chopped

Margarine

Salt/Pepper

Cooking Spray

Aluminum Foil

Take a piece of aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray. Lay bacon down first, then put your sliced potatoes on top. Then add some chopped onions. Put a dab of margarine on top and season with salt and pepper. Cook over hot coals.

We're not big into camping, but hopefully some of these will work for you...

Jerky, mixed nuts, candied nuts, 

Can eggs be an ingredient?  You may be okay travelling with French Toast, at least at first.  Or you could bake some high-protein muffins.

Kashi makes some high-protein cereals I really like.

Can you have other nut butters?  Almond butter on something bready, like a bagel or pita bread, makes a nice breakfast.  They recommend refrigeration, but I wonder if that's a long-term thing?

Lara bars are pricey but have a lot of nuts in them.  Homemade ones are even better (and cheaper).

Good luck!

Oh, you could also bring canned tuna along.  I used to eat it straight for breakfast sometimes.

If your grocery stores carry country ham biscuit slices, those don't have to be refrigerated until the package is opened.  You probably have to cook it, but they cook quickly.  They would be really yummy on some English muffins.