Menu

ordering from Rainbow Resources--confirmation email?

kristin0713

I placed a large order last week from RR but I can't find a confirmation email for the order.  Now I'm wondering if my order went through?  Of course it's the weekend so no one is there.  I'm almost positive that I've gotten confirmation emails when ordering from them in the past--right? 

I placed two orders with them this summer and I recieved a confirmation email with one but not the other. No email when they shipped on either. I went on their website and clicked on the box for Live Chat and asked if my first order had shipped. The person who responded was nice and gave me my tracking number.

There was once when I pay through PayPal somehow the order never get in. I had to check with RR and they had no order info but had payment info in their system. They did send my order with expedite mail when they realized what happened. I will suggest you to call them. Just to make sure they did have the order