Menu

S/O: Did you want to know the sex of your baby before he/she was born?

DawnM

289 members have voted

1. 1. Did you want to know the sex of your baby (babies) prior to giving birth?

• Yes, I knew the gender of every baby I had before giving birth
    • I wanted to know but was not able to find out every child's gender prior to birth (for whatever reason)
    • There was at least one child I chose not to find out about and chose to be surprised
    • I did not want to know the gender of any of my babies and wanted to be surprised.
    • Other

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my first three pregnancies, I did not want to know. Both dh and I wanted to wait until the birth. With my last pregnancy when they told me it was twins, that was all the surprises I could take so we found out the sex. Plus, I had so many ultrasounds, I got tired of the babies being called A & B. I wanted them to have names.

I chose not to know for my third--and hated it!! Knowing makes me feel as though there is a real person inside me. Strange, I know. Not knowing didn't affect my relationship with third born (LOL) but it did make me feel disconnected with him when he was in utero. I chose to know for the fourth.