Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jillian

2013 not back to school blog hop

does anyone know when this starts? i love love love (okay really i could've just said adore) reading the different blogs. it's my favorite part of "back to school season"

every year the homeschoolers do a post on things like homeschool spaces, curriculum choices, scheduling, etc it's called the "not back to school" blog hop.

does anyone know when this starts? i love love love (okay really i could've just said adore) reading the different blogs. it's my favorite part of "back to school season"

It's always held in August and the posts come out on each of the 4 Mondays. So this year (2013-14), it will be

Monday, August 5- Curriculum Week

Monday, August 12- School Room Week

Monday, August 19- Student Photo Week

Monday, August 26- Day in the Life Week

Michelle

Never heard of it.

Do we read the blogs from links on this forum or do I have to look elsewhere

for a website that lists all the links?

Please let me know as I would love to look at the Homeschool Spaces/Rooms.

I've been looking for those.

I don't see any info about which blog is hosting it this year, but when I participated as a homeschooler several years ago, it was pretty well publicized on all the big homeschool blogs. Heart of the Matter usually participates and has hosted in the past.

Thank you!

I never heard of Heart of the Matter == I just looked it up and it looks great!

Never heard of it.

Do we read the blogs from links on this forum or do I have to look elsewhere

for a website that lists all the links?

Please let me know as I would love to look at the Homeschool Spaces/Rooms.

I've been looking for those.

You go to the host site and all the blogs will be linked there each week so you can peruse at your leisure. :)  If you are a blogger, you write your post and then link it to the main site.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin