Menu

Silpada?

Tita Gidge

I was invited to a party for the latest, greatest MLM scheme: Silpada .

I'm going and I'll buy something to support the hostess, but I've never heard of this company or its products.

Any feedback?

It'll help me figure out what I buy and how much I spend B)

I just like to know what I'm in for.

The hostess, dear family friend that she is, is too biased for me to take seriously LOL.

If it matters, I do enjoy jewelry. I'm more concerned with product value - priced appropriately? decent quality?

Thanks.

I know a few women who are Silpada reps. Haven't attended any parties (although I've been invited to a TON of them, lol), but I've seen people wearing the jewelry. Many of the pieces are quite pretty and the quality seems good. However, I didn't closely inspect anything so take that FWIW.

Have fun and happy shopping!

I've been to a party and bought a pair of hammered-silver hoop earrings that I love, love, love. I practically wear them daily. The quality is very good, and the styles are great too. To my budget, the earrings were expensive (I can't remember exactly, but between $50 and $70 I think). I bought them as a favor to the hostess, but I've enjoyed them so much that I now consider it money well spent.

I'm not much of a home party sales type person, but I attended one Silpada party because I was thinking of getting some new jewelry, so the timing was good. I have truly enjoyed the pieces I purchased- a pair of earrings and a necklace. I am so sad because I lost one of the earrings last week and I really, really liked that pair. The necklace is one of the 3 or so that I rotate for daily wear.

I bought cross and birthstone necklaces for all of my nieces at a silpada party for a friend. They seem to be of nice quality. They also have some sort of guarantee (I don't remember the details) that is reasonable. I bought a few necklaces to wear for fun. I love them.

Jodie

Thank you all so much for your responses. I'm kind of excited now!

Sounds like it's a decent value, even if a bit pricier than I'd normally spend :) and I do like the artsy offerings.

I've picked out a few pieces from the catalog, and am actually looking forward to the party LOL.

They are good quality from what I saw (just attended my first party). Made with actual silver, not plated like cheaper brands. And they have a lifetime guarantee (keep your receipt). Basically, clasp breaks, they will fix it, etc. They also have a really liberal return policy, so if you don't like it you contact the rep and return it. Yes, it is pricier than other companies, but from what I've seen between them and others it's because it is better quality and is made to last.