Menu

Where to buy TI84+ Graphing Calculator

A lot of people use them for a high school or college class and don't need them again. Look on ebay or Craigslist, as well as other online places. If it doesn't come with a manual, as I recall there's a PDF of the manual on the TI website.

I was on the seasonal school supply aisle at Walmart. Alongside the kindergarten glue and crayons, I found graphing calculators by Casio for $20.00!!! I took it home, wondering if it was a toy, but dh assured me it was indeed almost identical to the TI 84 Plus we were preparing to buy. So make a mad dash to your closest Walmart and see if they have any. Blessings~

Wal-Mart had the TI-84 Silver Edition for $94.00 plus tax. I grabbed one as they are about $30 more everywhere else I had looked.

btw-until Algebra 2 you should be able to get by with a TI-30 XS (or something like that). It's a great scientific calculator for under $15. (and....it's the one I bought for college when I went. Oh, those days of no calculators through Calculus!)

HTH,

Michele