Menu

SC and internet service

mommaduck

We now have limits here in NC with AT&T. AT&T is the worst internet provider I have ever had, bar non, lol. :thumbdown:

They actually charge us for Uverse when we.do.not.have fiber optic and the speeds we get (off of their weird hybrid carp) aren't even close to Uverse.

The Cable and private FO providers here don't have limits but we live 15 minutes too far west for fiber and my dh hates cable (which has its own set of limitations).

I feel for you.

Georgia

We now have limits here in NC with AT&T. AT&T is the worst internet provider I have ever had, bar non, lol. :thumbdown:

They actually charge us for Uverse when we.do.not.have fiber optic and the speeds we get (off of their weird hybrid carp) aren't even close to Uverse.

The Cable and private FO providers here don't have limits but we live 15 minutes too far west for fiber and my dh hates cable (which has its own set of limitations).

I feel for you.

Georgia

Also, good luck if you ever switch providers. AT&T is like Hotel California for past users. You can cancel anytime you like but you can never leave (your payments). We got messed over twice by AT&T and will never use them again. Ever. We even had our new provider call and confirm dates, etc. AT&T sent us to collections for $ we did not owe and had proof we did not owe. It. was. ridiculous.

Who do you have for internet?

We live in NC and have TWC and no limits. I would be in trouble if there were limits.

This is the first state I have lived in that has data limitations on home internet service. I thought it was just one area...no, it seems to be the lowlands. ugh. That is all.