Menu

NCAA Men's basketball ... tournament

Luanne

The college here in the city I live in won last night agaist Missouri. Unfortunately, they have to play Louisville next (tomorrow). Louisville is supposed to be the best team in the nation. It would be awesome if CSU could pull an upset, but I am truly not expecting it.

Anyone else here paying attention to this?

Just a little. Ds goes to VCU. THe most interesting thing about the bball team happened two years ago--they made it to the Final Four, then lost--and there was a

(Language warning--and it's 20 mins long...but the tear gas and riot police come out sometime after 10 mins, IIRC)

(

The college here in the city I live in won last night agaist Missouri. Unfortunately, they have to play Louisville next (tomorrow). Louisville is supposed to be the best team in the nation. It would be awesome if CSU could pull an upset, but I am truly not expecting it.

Anyone else here paying attention to this?

Well I had to pull out the bracket sheet to see who played Missouri, I'm expecting a Cardinal win. (Not that I really follow, I do find it entertaining sometimes.) This was the year we were going to become UK fans, but they've already blown it, so I guess I'll stay a L'ville fan for another year. (To show what a true fan I am, I'll go dig out my one L'Ville tshirt that I bought because it was on clearance at Kmart for $0.99.)

Love March Madness--and this year seems to be focusing on the "mad" part. Is there ANYONE who picked Harvard to beat NM, or FGC to beat San Diego?

Pulling for my Hoosiers first, the other Big 10 teams second. Though I wasn't too sad to see Wisconsin go down . . .

Love March Madness--and this year seems to be focusing on the "mad" part. Is there ANYONE who picked Harvard to beat NM, or FGC to beat San Diego?

Pulling for my Hoosiers first, the other Big 10 teams second. Though I wasn't too sad to see Wisconsin go down . . .

Go Buckeyes! I feel the same about Wisc ;-) and think IU should lose in a round or two O:-) ...