Menu

Netflix.........what plan do you have??

We have the 4 at a time unlimited plan. I then have a profile for myself, dh, oldest ds and dd. This way we each get a movie off our list and we don't have to make the kids send there's back right away. They are 9 and 6.75 so they like to keep their movies for a week or so. When dh is on deployment I either take his movie for myself if there's a lot I'd like to see or get something for my 3 year old. We've been on this plan for about 3 years now and it's wonderful. We've watched so many things and my kids love getting "mail"

We are going to get Netflix and I was wondernig which plan do you feel is the best?

Thanks,

Amber

I think the 3 out at a time plan is the best value. Of course, this depends on what your families TV style is. This fits our family of 8 very well. We always seem to have a movie handy when it comes to our family TV nights together.

I have a relative who does the 1 out at a time plan. But's its just him, he rarely has time to watch TV, and he says that plan fits him just right.

HTH

We just got this. We are on the 8.99/ one at a time, unlimited instant watching plan. So far it's worked okay, because there are quite a few options for the kids online. But eventually we may go to the 2 at a time option, so the kids can have one and dh can have one. I rarely watch movies. I get movies from the library that I really want to see, but then never watch them.

We do 3 at a time, but we could certainly just go with 2 at a time given the instant view feature. My kids love alot of the instant view stuff so they watch that at least once a week. I will probably switch back to the 2 plan (you can go back and forth, they just prorate the charge) when we resume schooling in a couple of weeks.

We have the one at a time plan. It's worked well so far for our family. Oldest ds watches some online and I have watched a couple things online.

I agree that Netflix makes actually buying DVDs almost obsolete unless it's something you really love and will want to watch over and over. I love being able to get all sorts of movies I couldn't get from the library or rental stores, like German movies and obscure things. I plan to get Cirque du Soleil and the Sister Wendy art series soon.

I gave my sister a gift subscription for 3 months for her birthday. She loves it too. She is a widow and this way she can always have something on hand to watch when she has a chance.

At some point I would like to upgrade to 2 at a time but money is an issue. I wouldn't want to try to keep track of 6!