Menu

If you have a located-on-outside-of-refrigerator-door water/ice dispenser, how does the water filter system work? Do you change out a Brita or what?

Alia_in_FL

My filter is inside the fridge too, on the upper right side. It's okay because we are tall and can reach, but I can see it being a problem for shorter folks.

The water tastes good and the filters are easy to buy on Amazon.

Mine's in the back left (water/ice are on the left) and I don't really have an issue reaching it. If I did, I'd just use my step stool that I use when I stir my soup pot or roll out pizza crust. ;)

We get ours from a Amazon, too.

my filter is at floor-level, i dont have to open the fridge. i just discovered they are cheaper at amazon - id' been buying them at lowes, where i got my fridge. we can really taste the difference - plus beans cook faster. i love having the built in filter

I am all ears because we are trying to decide on a water filtering system for our remodeled kitchen. Friends of ours installed a water filter where the water comes into the house

and also use a filtering pitcher, Zero something, that is like a Brita only it's supposed to be better.