Menu

Quality swing set?

ksr5377

I feel like this was asked before not to long ago, but I couldn't find it. We're looking for a swing set/fort/slide for this spring. I don't want to spend thousands of dollars, but I also don't want something that's going to be falling apart and looking terrible within 3 years. Also, my children are all larger for their age, oldest is 7, and I want something that's going to be big enough for her to use for a number of years. Any brands or specific models that you would recommend?

Love our Rainbow set.. have had it 9 years.

We ALL still use it... we have a taller swing bar (9 ft I think) so even big kids and adults can swing comfortably.

We saved tons of money by purchasing a demo model... they have been out in the sun for a year and the colors have faded a bit--but they are just as durable-- and in a few months you would never know it was a demo.. Our dealer took off 50% AND included free delivery and set up!!!

This summer we plan on replacing the swings-- (chains are looking worn)-- it has been a trouble free 9 years!

We got a very nice set at Costco. I can't remember what brand. It's what they sell in the store. I've seen similar sets for 50% more. It has lasted very well and my kids play with it all the time. I think it's been through 2 summers now and it still looks pretty new, not discolored or anything.