Menu

What Algebra programs (I and II) include step by step solutions in the answer keys?

Edited: I found what I need...I actually had it all along and my brain was just too addled to realize it.

Dd and I really like Videotext Algebra but we are getting into the more difficult work now and are finding that having just the final answers is not helping us to understand where we've made mistakes. There are also some problems that just stump us and having the solution worked out would be so helpful!

I hate, hate, hate having to look at purchasing a different program, but I don't see another option.

Could you all list some other favorite programs that would include worked out solutions? DVD instruction would be great too but not a must have.

There is a solution book to VideoText. You do need to buy a separate one for each module, but they are far more than an answer. The entire solution is worked out.

Our VideoText material had a solutions manual. What module and problems don't have solutions worked out?

WHAT! Okay, I got mine used so I guess I need to go to the site and see what I'm missing.

Thanks for the other suggestions...I may not need them though. (fingers crossed)

Okay...you all that are familiar with VideoText are going to think I'm completely insane. :blushing: I'm actually quite embarrassed.

I have what I need. I can't believe my brain has dumped so much information in the last several months. I remember now looking through the solutions manuals when we got this and noting that it had step by step answers. I hadn't needed to help her with this until about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Up to about two weeks ago we hadn't had the need for step by step solutions...she always just checked answers on her own. I told her a week ago that we needed the solutions manual so I could see where I was getting hung up on some problems. She insisted that there were no step by step solutions. We went round and round and instead of checking myself (because I had forgotten that there really were) I panicked. She actually meant that there was no step by step for this particular section (Module C - Page 193 - Lesson 2) which makes me think that this should be so easy that there's no need for a step by step solution to be shown. :blush:

So, let's just pretend that I really was curious about other Algebra programs out there. :001_tt2: