Menu

Help, please! First timer getting ready to mail Six Flags Read to Succeed reading logs..

Ghee

I have updated my kids' reading hours on the website. It said to print, fill out, and mail a reading log for each child. I have them printed and filled out, but I don't see anything on the log that will clue them in to whose account this is representing. I looked on the website, thinking there was a form or letter you printed to mail with it...I don't see anything. I was going to write a letter to include, that gives my name/address/phone and email, then their names and grades. I can't find an account number or anything to include to make sure they mark the kids' complete and email the tickets.... am I missing something? What does everyone do about this?

ETA: Wasn't sure where to put this, but, since it isn't related to actual curriculum, I chose Chat board. Hope that's right!

I stressed out about all of this last year, too - especially since we were also arranging for the tickets for my niece, nephew, and SIL - and it all worked out. We got the tickets, they worked at the entrance and everything! Just followthe instructions andit'll be fine.

Oh, BTW - turns out my kid doesn't like amusement parks...didn't see that coming, so I'M GLAD IT WAS FREEEEEEEEE! :) Have fun!