Menu

Settle a disagreement between DH and me.

staceyobu

347 members have voted

1. 1. Beevis and Butthead

• I'm a girl and I think it's hilarious.
    • I'm a girl and I think it's tolerable.
    • I'm a girl and I think it's stupid.
    • Other.

Yes!

We have a hard time finding people who've seen that movie. I always suggest that if they're going to watch it that they do a mini Brady Bunch marathon first...

And after the marathon, put Shakes the Clown on a double bill with Free Enterprise. :D

Everybody in my household, both males and females, consider this show intolerable and offensive. We don't watch it. (Voted "other".)

Offensive and tolerable - check! Agree! Along with Family Guy, Southpark, Tosh, etc. I just hate stupid, hate vulgar, and hate slapstick.

I watched the original and my cousin (female) and I used to roll with laughter watching it. Now? I don't laugh much. Except for cornholio. That bit still gets me rolling.

I don't like humor like that and I despise Family Guy and American Dad and South Park. It was odd for me to like BnB. OHHHH on the same note - same cousin and I watched Ren and Stimpy.

I don't know what I was thinking. I was 20 something. I guess that's enough. LOL

I find B&B tolerable and occasionally very funny. I think DH feels the same way. Is B&B still on? I feel like it was on in the 1990s? I didn't know DH then, but we have made jokes referencing it. I don't think we have ever watched it together. It isn't something either one of us would have watched on purpose.

Well, my neighbor owns a landscaping company called Bushwhackers. Every time I see his sign, I think of Beevis & Butthead. Every time I giggle. I'm a girl nerd that thinks it's funny.

Not directly B&B related, but a city I used to live in is home to a soda company called Sodamistic. Its name was on a big billboard as you rolled into town... I still giggle at the thought.