Menu

I have some confessions to make

Guest inoubliable

Guest inoubliable

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: Ha! Yes, short for "Kegal Cups." See, it's a device whereby you build up the relevant muscles and then no longer require feminine protection because you can hold everything in until you visit the ladies' room. :smilielol5:

Hahahahahahaha. So gross! Can't. stop. laughing.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I detest Nutella. Keurigs make me twitch.

I don't understand what's so fantastic about The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Dr. Who, or Downton Abbey.

I don't have a Twitter. I don't have a Pinterest account. I've never felt the need to go to Ebay for anything. I don't own an Apple anything.

I've never been to Disney-anywhere and have no interest in doing so.

I can still hang out here, though, right? :(

I like you!!

Never tasted Nutella, not sure I want to.

Don't like Keurigs, coffee is nasty and you need 2-3 of the k-cups to fill a decent coffee mug.

Don't watch any TV whatsoever, zero.

No Twitter, no Pinterest, no ebay buying (you won't hold it against that my Dh does it, will you?), and no Apples.

So if they kick us both out, we can hang together!! :)

~coffee~

Guest inoubliable

I like you!!

No Twitter, no Pinterest, no ebay buying (you won't hold it against that my Dh does it, will you?), and no Apples.

So if they kick us both out, we can hang together!! :)

~coffee~

Yes! Bring coffee, will you? (I won't hold it against your DH!)

I think nutella is gross, but love Jif hazelnut chocolate spread in moderation. I don't drink coffee ever so I don't care a lick about keurigs. I do love BBT but I think that's because my dh is a physics major and is a nuclear propulsion officer in the navy so it's kind of like watching him at a younger age. I've never seen Downtown Abby, it's on my netflix list to check out, but I'm not sure if I'll like it. I do like Disney but am fine to go once every few years or so, I don't have to go all the time.

I've opened and closed my twitter acct twice. I just don't get it. I also have a pinterest acct but never use it. I never found anything of interest on it. Ebay used to be better, now it's a last resort.

I do love cupcakes and don't think there is ever a wrong time to have one. I don't really care about kilts.

- I have no desire to ever own an e-reader of any kind. I like books. And, in my heart of hearts, I'm a little suspicious of anyone who thinks reading on a cold screen is the same as or as good as an actual book.

In my currently-reading list are a printed book, an ebook, and an audiobook. I consider all of them "actual books." So there! :p

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: Ha! Yes, short for "Kegal Cups." See, it's a device whereby you build up the relevant muscles and then no longer require feminine protection because you can hold everything in until you visit the ladies' room. :smilielol5:

Wouldn't that be wonderful?! Thanks for the laugh.

Regards,

Kareni

I love this confession thread!

I don't have a favorite Starbucks coffee: but I confess I have a freezer full of it! ( ONLY due to a store having it on deep discount, and my husband wanting strong coffee on the weekends)

I confess I brew a pot ( or one of my children will do it for me) and drink out of it for 2 -3 days in a row.

I NEED a new carafe!

I did visit Pinterest one time!

I joined Twitter... and check it on rare occasions.

I use the Wii for Fitness and have played some Mario games.

I am addicted to Professor Layton Games

We watch ONCE together.

I dreamed I was excercising last night!

I joined Twitter... and check it on rare occasions.

I joined only to follow a minor celebrity I'm usually too embarrassed to even name. :tongue_smilie:

And I like Hall & Oates.

I don;t use Keurig, I use a coffee maker that makes lots of cups and then put them in a insulated holder so the coffee stays warm without further cooking.

I don;t like Apple products but really couldn't care less what others use.

I don't watch hardly any tv serials and none that are on right now. But again, we all have different tastes.

I haven't been to a Disney Park since we lived in Europe and went to Paris Disney, which is more than 7 years ago.

I don't use twitter. I have bought on ebay but rarely- I think only tools my dh wanted. I have only just started using Pinterest and so far only tagged one clematis so that I may remember to buy it this spring.

I am older than many of you and the current hot guys are sometimes close to the age of my children (or not, since Johnny Depp is my age, I believe).

I wouldn't be friends with anyone who thought my tastes in coffee or tv shows or technology products or whatever is a be all/end all proposition.

Ok, so I had to google Kegal cups (to find out just what we were laughing about

AND FOUND A COMPETITION in South Australia's wine district.....

http://www.peterlehmannwines.com/news-events/latest-news-stories/victory-in-the-kegel-cup

(you know you are going to have to check out the picture).