Menu

Need xbox360/PS3 game rec.

Night Elf

Ds16 has both systems and we would like a game that has a good 2-player aspect. We've played Left for Dead but it's a bit gory for me, so I'd prefer something not as yuck. FWIW, I do allow mature games. I'd just prefer something fun like our Super Mario for the Wii. That and Mario Kart are the only games we really play as multi-player on the Wii.

DH's been playing Borderlands 2 since Christmas. I haven't played it with him, but it seems a bit less gory than L4D (which I have played, until DH couldn't quit blowing up cars and drawing zombie hordes...). The character in BL2 he was playing the other night said, "Allons-y!" and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. I told DH it still wasn't enough to get me to play, though.

My 19 yr old got Assassin's Creed: Ignite the Revolution for Christmas. I had never seen AC before, and I thought they were bloody (and maybe others are), but this one isn't. I'm not a fan, but I haven't seen much gore at all. If they fight in the snow, there is a bit of blood, but it disappears quickly. I can't believe I am suggesting this. lol Not my style, but I am seriously not seeing anything gross.

DH's been playing Borderlands 2 since Christmas. I haven't played it with him, but it seems a bit less gory than L4D (which I have played, until DH couldn't quit blowing up cars and drawing zombie hordes...). The character in BL2 he was playing the other night said, "Allons-y!" and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. I told DH it still wasn't enough to get me to play, though.

my gamer just got borderlands 2 and says its less gory than L4D

My 19 yr old got Assassin's Creed: Ignite the Revolution for Christmas. I had never seen AC before, and I thought they were bloody (and maybe others are), but this one isn't. I'm not a fan, but I haven't seen much gore at all. If they fight in the snow, there is a bit of blood, but it disappears quickly. I can't believe I am suggesting this. lol Not my style, but I am seriously not seeing anything gross.

I'm not a gamer but watched this one while he was playing. The boys tell me that its not that bad. I thought it was gross yuck but i'm not a gamer LOL

my gamer just got borderlands 2 and says its less gory than L4D

I'm not a gamer but watched this one while he was playing. The boys tell me that its not that bad. I thought it was gross yuck but i'm not a gamer LOL

I was watching my ds play today (college vacation) . It's not nearly what I imagined, but I did hear the F word. I don't have little kids here watching. We've only had a video game system for a few years. I am not that familiar with gaming. I play LEGO games with my nephew.

I run these by him. He has Borderlands 2 though and told me I did try to play with him once but found it too hard. Figures. I'm familiar with the Rayman games for the Wii. I even have a couple that we never pick up anymore. I'll ask him about them though. We're just looking for some games on his favorite systems. I'll end up playing L4D tonight, I'm sure. Mostly I run behind him and the AI's. At least he sets it up on easy mode so it's okay if I shoot him and the AI's in my attempt to be a Rambo style fighter. :tongue_smilie: