Menu

Cupcake Wars

Can I bring up cupcakes without starting a kerfluffle? :001_unsure:

Do you know this show from The Food Network channel? Dd20 found the site that lists all the recipes created on this show. This past weekend she made a chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache and a peanut butter cream cheese frosting. She's looking for the one she wants to try next. I'm on lifetime maintenance for Weight Watchers and I'm trying to stay within a certain 2 lb. range of my goal weight. She's killing me! Those cupcakes were so good! :drool5: I'm making her wait until next weekend to try another recipe. If I eat cupcakes only on the weekends, that won't be so bad, right?

Do you know this show from The Food Network channel? Dd20 found the site that lists all the recipes created on this show. This past weekend she made a chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache and a peanut butter cream cheese frosting. She's looking for the one she wants to try next. I'm on lifetime maintenance for Weight Watchers and I'm trying to stay within a certain 2 lb. range of my goal weight. She's killing me! Those cupcakes were so good! :drool5: I'm making her wait until next weekend to try another recipe. If I eat cupcakes only on the weekends, that won't be so bad, right?

So aren't you going to include that link? :D Pleaseohpleaseohplease?!

We watch the show. 14yods was going to make cupcakes while I was gone last week but couldn't find the cupcake tins. He made chocolate ganache and called it a fail, but it's still in my fridge so :confused:. He ended up with a cake and store bought frosting. He's a doll.:001_wub:

So aren't you going to include that link? :D Pleaseohpleaseohplease?!

We watch the show. 14yods was going to make cupcakes while I was gone last week but couldn't find the cupcake tins. He made chocolate ganache and called it a fail, but it's still in my fridge so :confused:. He ended up with a cake and store bought frosting. He's a doll.:001_wub:

:iagree:with the bolded. Especially since they often have gluten free bakers on that show and dd was just taken off wheat for 5 days which may end up being permanent.

Oooh, there's a website??! Sweet! We love that show!

You have amazing willpower - and you'll do great maintaining at your goal weight. The calories at my house go on vacation every weekend :D perhaps the same is true at your home? If not, your girl will make lots of friends sharing with the neighbors!