Menu

just got accused of being a bully. your thoughts

The notion that if she doesn't use the check its wasted is bogus.

While checks used at stores are most common, in some areas you get the food directly from them and it is an all or nothing deal. Some folks (including checkers at the store) also erroneously assume that you must buy everything on the check or it is invalid even in areas where it is not.

While checks used at stores are most common, in some areas you get the food directly from them and it is an all or nothing deal. Some folks (including checkers at the store) also erroneously assume that you must buy everything on the check or it is invalid even in areas where it is not.

Sure. That's why I wrote "MY" state.:)

Back when I had WIC, I told them at the office to leave juice off completely bc I was sick and tired of checkers making me buy it when I NEVER open it. I would have donated it, but that's not allowed, so I told them to not put it on the check.

1) It sounds like the person doesn't know what moderator is. I would say that having people report things what you should expect.

2) Tattling and nickpicking to a moderator is not bullying.

3) If you squash this, then when someone starting doing something really bad on the forum, the moderator will wonder why noone reported it.

4) I don't know anything about WIC.

: