Menu

I kid you not ....

:lol::lol: That sounds like us. For a while we ran a CSA and dropped off at the library so I would be there with really random things. It happened more than once that someone didn't want something in their basket and would hand it back so I'd be sitting there at the computer or browsing with a handful of kale or a pile of okra or a couple of melons.

Maybe it was my DH. :lol:

Could be worse-I've gone into quite a few places with a bag full of crickets (to feed frogs) because I needed to run multiple errands, the bait shop or pet store was towards the front of the list due to location, and I couldn't leave them in the car due to temperature. Nothing like the looks you get when your totebag starts chirping!

I've gone into quite a few places with a bag full of crickets (to feed frogs) because I needed to run multiple errands, the bait shop or pet store was towards the front of the list due to location, and I couldn't leave them in the car due to temperature. Nothing like the looks you get when your totebag starts chirping!

This happens here too, for feeding leopard geckos, except that I'm usually just carrying the clear plastic bag of crickets in my hand. I've had people lean in close while asking what was in there. For some reason, they back up quick when they see/hear that it is crickets. :D

As for the cauliflower, maybe he was looking for a recipe?!?

This happens here too, for feeding leopard geckos, except that I'm usually just carrying the clear plastic bag of crickets in my hand. I've had people lean in close while asking what was in there. For some reason, they back up quick when they see/hear that it is crickets. :D

As for the cauliflower, maybe he was looking for a recipe?!?

And he needed the cauliflower next to him to remember what kind of recipe? :lol:

Maybe he's veggie illiterate and thinks it's garlic to ward off the vampires.:tongue_smilie:

Or he thinks the cauliflower will distract any zombies. Ya know, because zombies aren't all that smart and cauliflower kinda looks like a brain;).

Or he thinks the cauliflower will distract any zombies. Ya know, because zombies aren't all that smart and cauliflower kinda looks like a brain;).

The first thing I thought when I saw it sitting there was that it looked like a brain. :D