Menu

Is anyone watching Revolution?

Survivors... that was the one I watched a while back..

Then there was Jericho...

Anyone watch that really old movie from the BBC called Threads from 1984?? It's on youtube.... depressing

Bold mine.

I remember watching Threads in college my sophmore year. It is a devastating movie!! Creepy as anything. It came out around the same time as an American-made apocalyptic made-for-TV movie, The Day After. That was good, but the world depicted in Threads made the world in that movie look like Disneyland.

Not liking Revolution here, but it's interesting to me, how we seem to cycle thru apocalyptic movies/tv shows when the economy is down.

Terra Nova? We watched a few episodes of that. We're total dino-nerds in this house. It wasn't bad. We were a little bummed when they canceled it.

DH is more into Revolution than I am, we just watchef Terra Nova on Netflix, I wish they were still making that!! I enjoyed it a lot!

Perhaps the women have a few more self defense skills with more permanent effects than today's woman is allowed to use..the Dr.'s flask was pretty good....

I really liked that! At first I thought she was maybe thinking get them drunk and they wouldn't be able to fight back or something lol!