Menu

Teachers Lounge 9-27-2012

It's Pajama day! Actually, according to International Homeschool Spirit Week and today is mismatch day. Well, we missed out on comfy cozy day so I'm combining the two. I'm still in my pj's and the tops and bottoms truly don't match! :D

May need to go in search of coffee. Anyone have any?

Anyone behind in schedule today? Ooo, pick me!:tongue_smilie:

Anyone having a rough time caring this week? Oo, pick me!:glare:

Anyone wish it was Saturday already so they can have their Marvel's The Avengers dvd release party already? Ooo, pick me! :D

Talk to me! :bigear:

Oh Scrap, I'm going to be a huge disappointment to you.

I'm wearing my clothes. They aren't fancy clothes though - yoga pants and a knit top but they do match somewhat.

I don't have any coffee. If I know a coffee drinker is coming I will run down and buy some, though.

We're right on schedule.

I didn't even know that there was a Marvel's The Avengers DVD coming out. :leaving:

JEAN! You didn't know?????? Where have you been????? :D

That's okay, I'll just have to come visit you and bring my copy of the dvd. It will have to be AFTER this Saturday, though. Unless of course you're going to be in town and can join our dvd release party?

Because we're off schedule and this afternoon might be a good time to shop at Goodwill (while other costume shoppers are at school) we may go shopping instead and revamp later. We'll see.

Where is everyone else?

Stephanie, I'm coming over on the pretense of a welcome visit but I really want is good coffee! ;)

Margaret, you fit right in! My all time favorite t-shirt that I've had for about 16yrs believe it or not has a few stains on it but I wore it in public anyway *gasp* because I wanted to feel comfy today!

Karen, how did you score Avengers posters from work? Do any of them have Hawkeye on them??

Margaret, you fit right in! My all time favorite t-shirt that I've had for about 16yrs believe it or not has a few stains on it but I wore it in public anyway *gasp* because I wanted to feel comfy today!

Thanks for the welcome.

I vowed yesterday to try to dress better. I ran to the library the night before, just a quick in-and-out to drop off some books and pick up some I'd requested. I was a mess - sweats a size too big, shirt still damp from doing dishes in my shallow sink (you'd think after 5 years I'd understand how shallow it is and act accordingly), hair uncombed. I figured I wouldn't see anyone but the librarians...

And then in walked a woman from church, a professional gal in her nice suit, hair nicely done, makeup... and I felt like such a slob. Fortunately she was in a hurry so we didn't chat long enough for her to scrutinize me. I held my big library bag over the wet spot on my shirt, anyway.

I have coffee...lots of it! I have really good stuff to put in it, too. I also have some tea, and I'm almost done reading The Hunger Games (a little behind on this trend.) My clothes match, but it's just a simple T-shirt and denim shorts-no shoes right now. Here's what I've got happening today:

post-9875-13535087582647_thumb.jpg

post-9875-1353508758303_thumb.jpg

post-9875-13535087582647_thumb.jpg

post-9875-1353508758303_thumb.jpg

Edited by freeindeed

Um, not mix-matched but I think we are all in the clothes we wore yesterday. :001_huh:

We did a weeks worth of LA today (reading, spelling, wwe, FLL) because we have been slacking on it because we have been concentrating on math. Plus, we have had several off days because of field trips, dr apps last couple of weeks.

We did just finish a really cool art project. DIY batik! Waiting for it to dry so I can wash it and see the final result.

Better go clean the kitchen so I will have a place to wash it and figure out what's for dinner.

Stephanie, I'm coming over on the pretense of a welcome visit but I really want is good coffee! ;)

Karen, how did you score Avengers posters from work? Do any of them have Hawkeye on them??

No Hawkeye, but I tried to send you a picture one like mine.