Menu

Great cookie recipe

I made these last night and *had* to share the recipe with the hive. ;) Excellent cookies, and I do not have a sweet tooth.

Like one of the reviewers added in her review, I divided the dough into three batches and added *mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, *cranberries and coconut (my favorite), and *raisins. Yum!

I hope someone will enjoy them. Think of it this way if it is getting colder where you live (40's outside now here in PA)..... the oven will help heat the house. :lol:

----------

Finally, I added 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts to the batter and then divided it into 3 bowls. In one, I added 1/3 cup of raisins, in another, 1/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and in the last one, I added 1/4 cup of dried cranberries and 1/4 cup of shredded coconut. They needed a full 10 minutes to bake and they were all DELICIOUS!!!

I made these last night and *had* to share the recipe with the hive. ;) Excellent cookies, and I do not have a sweet tooth.

Like one of the reviewers added in her review, I divided the dough into three batches and added *mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, *cranberries and coconut (my favorite), and *raisins. Yum!

I hope someone will enjoy them. Think of it this way if it is getting colder where you live (40's outside now here in PA)..... the oven will help heat the house. :lol:

----------

Finally, I added 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts to the batter and then divided it into 3 bowls. In one, I added 1/3 cup of raisins, in another, 1/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and in the last one, I added 1/4 cup of dried cranberries and 1/4 cup of shredded coconut. They needed a full 10 minutes to bake and they were all DELICIOUS!!!

Yum! Thank you!