Menu

Can you hear me over all the noise?

OMG I think I would LITERALLY die. I am so jealous of people who can deal with that kind of thing :lol:

Right there with ya, sister... the thought of having a house full of visiting children is enough to send me straight to the liquor cabinet. That's just the thought, mind you, I've never actually tried it. :D

Mandy, hope the girls have fun and you get at least a *bit* of sleep!!

Benadryl brownies! Seriously. (ok, not really, but you want to, don't you? :D )

No, not ME. I would NEVER want to do anything like that! :lol:

Really, it's going pretty well. All the girls don't know each other, but everyone is getting along . There are only 3 girls who aren't homeschooled, and I think two of them feel a little out of sorts (the other hangs out with all the homeschooled kids at the dance studio, so she "gets" the homeschooling"), but it's really not too bad. It's just at the middle school age, every little difference is magnified.

Edited by mandymom

Right there with ya, sister... the thought of having a house full of visiting children is enough to send me straight to the liquor cabinet. That's just the thought, mind you, I've never actually tried it. :D

Mandy, hope the girls have fun and you get at least a *bit* of sleep!!

You guys are funny! I guess since I have 5 kids of my own, the noise level is always at a low roar. Not that I would want 10 kids all the time, but the loud giggles and singing is kind of funny :)