Menu

FlyLady report. I will not give up!

Well...it's hit or miss here. I try to get to the daily chore, but that doesn't always happen. I did manage to purge my bathroom of old toiletries yesterday. I haven't done my bathroom counters yet, and I don't know if I'll get to them.

Hang in there. Do your best. Remember your bathroom will still be there next month to tackle, lol.

I've been doing my own accountability thread but I should probably join in the Flylady loop. I am however, a multi-time Flylady drop out. But I could still tag along and get/give energy about this housekeeping business.

This thread makes me realize I never did get to my under the powder room sink last week! I did all the other stuff: kitchen pantry, fridge, some drawers, under kitchen sink. Ah well, tomorrow???

Anyway, Rich with Kids, power through!!!! Go, girl! You can do this!!! (That was my pep talk. Did it work?)

I about croaked when I realized it was July 15th! I will power through and not panic! How are you holding up? I'm about to attack under my bathroom sink!

Unfortunately for me I signed up about 3 weeks ago and have never received their emails. I emailed the FLY people and FLYlady Carolyn has been trying to get it fixed with Yahoo......but here I sit and still no emails.:glare:

Well...it's hit or miss here. I try to get to the daily chore, but that doesn't always happen. I did manage to purge my bathroom of old toiletries yesterday. I haven't done my bathroom counters yet, and I don't know if I'll get to them.

Hang in there. Do your best. Remember your bathroom will still be there next month to tackle, lol.

I'm in the midst of purging as we speak and wow! I have some interesting clutter!

I've been doing my own accountability thread but I should probably join in the Flylady loop. I am however, a multi-time Flylady drop out. But I could still tag along and get/give energy about this housekeeping business.

This thread makes me realize I never did get to my under the powder room sink last week! I did all the other stuff: kitchen pantry, fridge, some drawers, under kitchen sink. Ah well, tomorrow???

Anyway, Rich with Kids, power through!!!! Go, girl! You can do this!!! (That was my pep talk. Did it work?)

I'm kinda getting ideas from a few places. OrgJunkie.com has some good tips. But I am doing FlyLady using the baby steps and the journal of ultimate control. dun! dun! dun! Blogging my progress is really helping.

I've been a slacker in some ways, but have purged 2 large bags of clothes this past week. I have been trying to finish up a remodeling project and got the last of the baseboard molding in, but still lack the quarter round to finish it completely. I would say my house is actually in very good shape, clean, lots of clutter gone, but still I need to tackle that laundry room! arg!

Thanks for keeping me inspired, it is kind of like having a friend to pester you to get the job done (but in a nice way).

I am by no means rigidly consistent, but I am better than I was when I had fallen off the wagon and stopped the emails.

For me, just glancing at the zone for the week, and noticing the chores, makes such a difference. Even if I don't do them, lol.

I have been purging the schoolroom instead of the bathroom. It was going to be more benefit to me, the bathroom is ok, and I don't get the energy to purge the schoolroom very often so I figured I better ride the wave while it was here :)

I've been a slacker in some ways, but have purged 2 large bags of clothes this past week. I have been trying to finish up a remodeling project and got the last of the baseboard molding in, but still lack the quarter round to finish it completely. I would say my house is actually in very good shape, clean, lots of clutter gone, but still I need to tackle that laundry room! arg!

Thanks for keeping me inspired, it is kind of like having a friend to pester you to get the job done (but in a nice way).

I finally took a huge load to Goodwill. Seeing the area of my bedroom where all of this clutter has been collecting was making me crazy. Now, it's gone! I cannot even talk about the laundry room yet. Babysteps! :D

So What's the plan for today?

Mine is:

1. Take stuff to Good Will

2. Wait for plumber to replace broken toilet

3. Begin to clean out my 'Clean House' worthy study which has books, papers, trash, cds, boxes, toys, various electronics parts and all kinds of sundry and assorted JUNK all over the place.

So what are you other Flylady/declutters doing today?