Menu

Cd's of Poetry

campmom

It looks like I'm answering on a lot of your posts this morning! I really enjoy Favourite Poems for Children. My 4 year old has memorized large sections of several of the poems and has been using sections of them in her play, too. I think there is a good mix of serious poems for kids and silly ones as well. I especially like the ones that Anton Lesser, Anne Harvey, and Roy McMillan narrate. The other readers are more ok for me. Here is a link where you can hear the samples and see what all the poems are and here's a link where you can buy it.

Edited by MeaganS

It looks like I'm answering on a lot of your posts this morning! I really enjoy Favourite Poems for Children. My 4 year old has memorized large sections of several of the poems and has been using sections of them in her play, too. I think there is a good mix of serious poems for kids and silly ones as well. I especially like the ones that Anton Lesser, Anne Harvey, and Roy McMillan narrate. The other readers are more ok for me. Here is a link where you can hear the samples and see what all the poems are and here's a link where you can buy it.

:iagree: This has been our favorite. Some of them are just SO funny! The readers are fantastic.

I found this in iTunes. Also here with free shipping. The samples are great!