Menu

I hate it when you all go to sleep.

It's 9:45 am here. I am in similarly bored mood. In my case it's DIY overload. I have been painting, varnishing, tiling, glueing and moving heavy furniture around for weeks and my body has had enough. All I can bring myself to do is drink tea and sit on the sofa.

It's 9:45 am here. I am in similarly bored mood. In my case it's DIY overload. I have been painting, varnishing, tiling, glueing and moving heavy furniture around for weeks and my body has had enough. All I can bring myself to do is drink tea and sit on the sofa.

I'd love to know since you are in the UK, what kind of tea you prefer....

Well it is 10 am here--I am UK too.

Stressful day for me. My 90 year old mom is having surgery in the US late today for me. Not much I can do but wait. My brothers are there.

Really wish something fascinating would start here. It would be nice to be distracted.

Tea wise since I am originally American I don't really count but I just discovered a really nice Cranberry Orange by Twinnings.

I'd love to know since you are in the UK, what kind of tea you prefer....

I hope you are asking about tea and not TeA.

My favourite day to day brand is Yorkshire brand. I also really like English breakfast blends and Assam and Darjeeling. I also drink a lot of nettle tea and sometimes nettle and peppermint. I hate flowery tea like Earl grey and Lady grey and I also really dislike Roiboos.

Edited by lailasmum

It's 10.15 am here, North Yorks, UK. Oh, and I drink Earl Grey. I'm quite keen on the other kind too. (Although at this point in my life I'm not too sure which I most prefer :tongue_smilie:).

We don't start back to school until next Tuesday. I'm cleaning toilets just now. Then making pastry to freeze so that I have lots of stocks in the weeks ahead. Boring.

I hope you are asking about tea and not TeA.

My favourite day to day brand is Yorkshire brand. I also really like English breakfast blends and Assam and Darjeeling. I also drink a lot of nettle tea and sometimes nettle and peppermint. I hate flowery tea like Earl grey and Lady grey and I also really dislike Roiboos.

Yep, I just wanted to know about plain ole tea. :D