Menu

I requested items from the library and I don't know why!

Have you ever done that? I'm only a week in. You'd think I would know WHY and for WHAT I requested them! Two items and I requested them a few days ago and for the life of me am not sure what subject or why I did so. I've been going through my plans and notes and I don't see anything about them. So frustrating!

I'm having a moment like that right now, only it's not with the library. I have an index card file box that I set up that says "Vocabulary" and has 38 numbered tabs in it. For the life of me I can't remember what the heck it's for.

Maybe one is on how to improve your memory? :tongue_smilie:

Actually, I've done the same thing. I requested a book and by the time we got it, I couldn't remember why I wanted it because it wasn't something I would normally read. I finally concluded the suggestion must have come from this board.

They are dvds. One about otters and the other is Never Cry Wolf. Our lessons this week are on Colonial Times, Jackie Robinson, Delaware, Conneticut, water and recreation/safety. We are reading The Wind in the Willows (finishing it) and a few books about Jackie Robinson and DaVinci.

I think I need a book on memory improvement!

Maybe one is on how to improve your memory? :tongue_smilie:

Actually, I've done the same thing. I requested a book and by the time we got it, I couldn't remember why I wanted it because it wasn't something I would normally read. I finally concluded the suggestion must have come from this board.

I wish! Thanks for the laugh! We have to laugh at ourselves sometimes, right?

They are dvds. One about otters and the other is Never Cry Wolf. Our lessons this week are on Colonial Times, Jackie Robinson, Delaware, Conneticut, water and recreation/safety. We are reading The Wind in the Willows (finishing it) and a few books about Jackie Robinson and DaVinci.

I think I need a book on memory improvement!

Maybe you somehow got a hold of our weeks lesson plans. Ds5 is reading Oscar Otter this week.

Once I was at the library and they said a hold had arrived and gave me the books. They were a few I didn't remember requesting, but it seemed like they fit some of the history subjects we'd be working on. Since we request so many, I don't keep too close track of them. Turned out they were somebody else's books with the same last name.

Hope you figure it out!

Erica in OR