Menu

Body by Vi??

Is it hype?

Is it expensive?

Does anyone know?

Sigh. I just know I need to figure out a way to lose weight and I'm clueless. I know that exercise won't mean much unless I change my eating habits, but I don't feel like I eat that bad, etc, etc...

So I guess I'm just wondering if things like Body By Vi would be worth it to help kickstart my body into gear? (Would Slim-Fast do the same thing? lol)

And does anyone know, with my history of kidney stones (gravel factory :lol: ) would something like this just be a horrid idea?

TIA!

I've been ignoring the ridiculously large percentage of my facebook friends who use it, but I have noticed that those who have talked about it for the longest have, if anything, gained weight. In a couple cases, about 40 pounds.

If you want whey protein powder, mix it into your own smoothies. Ones made with actual fruits (and maybe a few greens), and whatever liquids you want (milks, juices, yogurt or kefir, etc). Probably healthier because it's real food.

:scared: They have GAINED? Yikes!

I've been ignoring the ridiculously large percentage of my facebook friends who use it, but I have noticed that those who have talked about it for the longest have, if anything, gained weight. In a couple cases, about 40 pounds.

If you want whey protein powder, mix it into your own smoothies. Ones made with actual fruits (and maybe a few greens), and whatever liquids you want (milks, juices, yogurt or kefir, etc). Probably healthier because it's real food.

I went to a party and was very excited until the second video was shown, and it was all about selling it, becoming really rich and getting a free car. That totally turned me off. I did buy some reluctantly (family was hosting the party), but was able to return all of it and received my money back.

For an "all natural" product, I was not comfortable with most of the ingredients. I also am not the type of person that can replace two meals with a shake. All that said, they are delicious though and I got a refund with no problems.

I have zero interest in the stuff, but I have to say, I went to high school with someone that is doing really well with both the shakes and the company! She posts about it all the time on FB, which is annoying, but I can't look away because her transformation has been nothing short of incredible. She and her husband both look great and seem to be doing well.

It's almost enough to make me want to get involved....nah, not really :tongue_smilie:.

We are using and selling it. The thing I like about the shakes is they actually taste good, like really good. I have several friends using it and they all like and they have all lost weight using it. We don't push the selling/signing up as distributors. We offer samples and if someone is interested then we give them a link to the website to order what they want. I have lost 18 lbs using the shakes and eating healthy normal food.

We are using and selling it. The thing I like about the shakes is they actually taste good, like really good. I have several friends using it and they all like and they have all lost weight using it. We don't push the selling/signing up as distributors. We offer samples and if someone is interested then we give them a link to the website to order what they want. I have lost 18 lbs using the shakes and eating healthy normal food.

I do agree that they are very tasty!!

Here is a list if ingredients for the shake mix. I don't see much, if anything, on it that qualifies as food. It also has Splenda in it.

:iagree: I also have a friend who is using and selling it but there's no way I would try it. It's expensive and, to me, it doesn't even qualify as edible. Green smoothies are cheaper, whole food, and incredibly healthy.

Whey...yuck. :ack2: I tried it when I used to do smoothies for breakfast and I just couldn't handle it, it was too gross.

Drinking smoothies for breakfast did me no good in the past, so I don't see the point in trying them now.