Menu

Nice but cheap dress pants for my slim son?

My son could really use some dress pants, preferrably black (as he has black dress shoes). I've checked Goodwill and consignment but it is hard to find his size. He is very slim and about a size 8 slim in Arizona and Levi's pants (the only ones I've found to fit him so far). I seen some online at JC Penney that seem fairly well reviewed but they are online only which means he doesn't get to try them on. These are uniform pants actually but they look like dress pants and I like that the knees are reinforced.: Flat front uniform pants

I prefer the flat front because I think they look nicer and pleats on him look like MC Hammer pants.

Edited by soror

My ds8 is super slim and I go to the western store we have here and buy him wrangler dress pants. They are still a dress pant and look nice and they come slim enough for the skinny little guy. His other pants I buy from Old Navy, but I find that unless he's wearing big shirts, his pants look like they balloon out from the waist after I adjust them, which just isn't nice with dress pants.

Edited by Dory

Ds has some Wrangler slim jeans but they are still a bit baggy on him. I checked out ON and I love the prices but it seems soe of the reviewers complain they are cut too big and we don't have one locally to check them out. We do have WM I can check there pretty easily. I'll loook at Land's End we've liked what we have had from there. thanks for the suggestions!