Menu

Who is a good shopper/googler/whatever?

Without knowing what details you want, it is hard to look. I didn't find an exact match but I was getting hits using search terms like 'historic railroad maps of kansas state' sepia wall map of kansas state etc.

I like the one Tap Tap Tap posted.

Another way to go about it: If you can find an jpeg you can purchase (here's a site I use, with me having searched for "Kansas map"), as long as its resolution is high enough, you could order it as a photo print from Uppercase Living (this is my site, I sell the vinyl). Photo vinyl comes in sizes ranging from 2' ($35 price range) to 8' wide ($100+). Would that work for you or are you needing to keep it in the paper-map price range?

Edited by milovaný

There are some clues here:

http://www.historicmapworks.com/Map/US/71966/Kansas++Nebraska++Colorado+and+Dacotah+1864+Mitchell+Plate/Kansas%2C+Nebraska%2C+Colorado+and+Dacotah+1864+Mitchell+Plate/Kansas/

You'd probably have to dig a bit on the Library of Congress, find the 1864 maps, scan at full size, flash drive the image, and print at Office Depot or Staples, etc.