Menu

To Colleen and all of those working to feed the rest of us.....

Thank you. I know that the life you have chosen is difficult, uncertain, and unfairly compensated. I hope it feels like a "calling" because I believe it is. You are sacrificing for the good of the world, and I just want you to know that I appreciate your sacrifice. More importantly, God knows your sacrifice, and your reward in heaven will be far better than granite countertops!

Peace be with you,

Cyndi

www.twoedgetalk.com

Thank you. I know that the life you have chosen is difficult, uncertain, and unfairly compensated. I hope it feels like a "calling" because I believe it is. You are sacrificing for the good of the world, and I just want you to know that I appreciate your sacrifice. More importantly, God knows your sacrifice, and your reward in heaven will be far better than granite countertops!

Peace be with you,

Cyndi

www.twoedgetalk.com

You are so right, Cyndi. Since I am no longer able to fit myself into the category of one who is working to feed "the rest of you", I will gratefully stand in the ranks of those offering thanks. I know how hard and often thankless the job can be. We'd all suffer without your sacrifices and passions.

Peace!

Peace be with you,

Cyndi

www.twoedgetalk.com

....granite countertops, central airconditioning, jacuzzi baths, Sub-Zero refrigirators and unlimited spa treatments.:tongue_smilie:

How kind of you to share such encouragement. Thank you! I do believe farming/ranching is a calling; some people have it in their blood. That's certainly the case for Hans. It is a good way of life, and I appreciate the opportunity to be part of it.

And peace be with you.

I'll join in and give you a big Thanks. I'm still of the belief that farmers are the backbone of this country. We've always said if we could visit Fantasy Island our dream would be farming. Somehow my dh ended up a technical writer. :confused:

Janet

Peace be with you,

Cyndi

www.twoedgetalk.com

Amen and Amen!