Menu

HELP! Having trouble with Yahoo Mail-new privacy message keeps popping up!

It is a message that says that in order to access my email account I need to accept their new Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. That they are updating so that the ads will be more specific, etc. :glare:

So first I tried to read the Terms and Conditions, and the connection kept timing out. So then I just tried to press "I Accept" and it doesn't do anything-the same popup keeps coming up, no matter how many times I press I Accept.

What should I do? Anyone else having this problem? How do I contact them to alert them of this problem?

I've been having the same issue. On one of my accounts, I got in briefly and it was back to the old "Classic" Yahoo format (I'd changed to the new awhile back), so they still may have some issues going on. I couldn't get back in after I logged out.

I had the same issue. I had clicked accept numerous times. I just closed the browser, went back to the email page and it was fine. No pop-up. Try that.

Edited by Audrey
sp.