Menu

A best cd for 4 years old.

Rush

Well, we just gave Innotab for our son's 4 birthday and he wants to download lots of songs, but something new, not nursery rhymes or maybe nursery rhymes but in a very funny cute remix. What would you suggest? Preferbly something funny like spoungebob theme & sesame street as he is on the giggling wave.

Thanks!

Before I saw no nursery rhymes, I was going to recommend Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes. It is one of my favorites. My kids have several Veggie Tales cd's they like. Our whole family enjoys the Jonah one.

I'd still recommend Wee Sing if you don't have it. It is a different take on Nursery rhymes woven into a story. My 6yo, in particular, loves it.

And if you're looking for Christian selections, I second the veggie tales suggestion. They have a few Silly Song albums out that our whole family enjoys and are funny. The silly songs aren't Christian, but they come from the Bible-themed movies.

Edited by Dinsfamily

I'll second Trout Fishing in America, They Might Be Giants, and Veggie Tales for silly songs! (We aren't even christian, but some of those Veggie Tales silly songs are so good!)

One that hasn't been mentioned, and maybe isn't as funny but is still good, is Tom T. Hall. Depending on how old you are ;) who could forget Sneaky Snake or I Love? (In fact that is what my youngest got for her 3th birthday, she still loves it and calls it her birthday CD, and she'll be 4 next month)

my kids LOVED the Cd's from "The Music Class"

The Music Class - Early Childhood Music & Movement Classes

go to "the store" and then to "the music collections". There are many CD's that are named for animals...the Monkey Collection, the Frog Collection, etc.

The music is fun to listen too, and educational in the sense that it teaches beats, diffferent instruments, different types of music....we owned about 10 of these at one time. Worth the money, in my opinion.