Menu

I'm celebrating my 53rd birthday early!!

Tomorrow is my official birthday, but today is a big day, too! My girls threw me such a precious party tonight, and my dh bought our new camper!! I'll be up all night making lists of camping goodies that I will have to get. :D Here are my girls being silly, and here is our new camper looking awesome!!

Hope you are having a great actual birthday day today! (hmm that is a lot of "day"s in 1 line lol)

As for being the same age as my mom(and everyone else who is), I mentioned to her that a few of you on here were the same age and still had kids at home homeschooling. She says you all are amazing for being able to keep up with kids still at home. Mom already has 5 grandkids, her "baby" turns 29 this coming september, and since he and his wife are coming up on 2 years of marriage I would not be surprised if they start planning a baby soon. She says there is no way she would have the energy to be a good parent to young ones at her age and thinks you ladies are amazing.

... She says there is no way she would have the energy to be a good parent to young ones at her age and thinks you ladies are amazing.

:D That is so sweet. Honestly, the only thing amazing about me is the amount of Aldi 'Doughnut Store' coffee I require. :lol: I have had a wonderful, peaceful day. My dd14 is making me some yeast biscuits from scratch, while dd12 is planning our nighttime movie. Dd18 is at camp as a counselor so we are missing her, and dh is bringing home supper to go with those yummy biscuits! Life is good for this old woman. :)