Menu

Instructional Divine Liturgy

Next Sunday my church will be doing one of these. I wanted to go ahead and invite anyone in the Houston area who is curious about what exactly happens in a Divine Liturgy. This is not something an EO church does often and I know my Priest has stated that it will be a one and only event.

I know in the past there has been curiosity on how to visit and when. I have already received permission to invite you all, so the way is cleared!;) Feel free to pm me if you are interested or need further info.

I just want to say, this is not an attempt to convert you all.:D And although we call it "instructional" I am sure it will be still be difficult to follow. Please feel free to treat as a religious studies field trip.

The instruction will not be about the history of why we do certain things in the service, but it will explain "what" is happening at certain points. Anyway, just thought I would throw it out there.

Note: you do not even have to tell me if you choose to visit. -take care!

http://www.saintjosephorthodox.org/