Menu

supportive b00kcases for big b00ks

I have been looking for a super supportive bra for jogging. Any suggestions for those with larger b00ks? The ones designed for extra support tend to have a lot of fabric along the back which hurts my back. I am beginning to wonder if I should bind them with a sheet---just to prevent the jiggling which is painful. I am afraid to google anything along those lines though; who knows what kind of hits I will get!

Looking at something like this: http://www.amazon.com/CW-X-Womens-Xtra-Support-Running/dp/B001GAPYWC

but wow, what a price tag. Hard to justify spending that much without being able to try it on first. Anyone know of stores that sell bras like this?

I love this quote from their website:

" Our first-ever 5-barbell-rated bra ain't pretty, but our testers say it completely eliminates bounce. Literally, you won't move, and that's a beautiful thing"

Could it be true?? I even found a local seller for the enell brand. THANK YOU!

Freya sports bras made ALL the difference in my ability to run and enjoy (okay, sort of -- running is still awful, lol) the experience. I love, love, love them. Yes, they're a little expensive (I do keep an eye out for sales and discounts), but they're absolutely worth it.

http://www.barenecessities.com/Freya-Sports-Bras-Bras_catalog_nxs,31,vendor,750,style,31.htm

Enell sports bras are the only things that work for me during pregnancy and nursing when I get up to a 40G. Horribly ugly but works for even the most high-impact activities like jogging & using the rebounder.

Normally I'm a 36C/34D depending on the brand and I can usually get by with this bra that is much better looking.

Freya sports bras made ALL the difference in my ability to run and enjoy (okay, sort of -- running is still awful, lol) the experience. I love, love, love them. Yes, they're a little expensive (I do keep an eye out for sales and discounts), but they're absolutely worth it.

http://www.barenecessities.com/Freya-Sports-Bras-Bras_catalog_nxs,31,vendor,750,style,31.htm

I haven't tried Enell, but I'm a HUGE SUPPORTER of Freya. Oh wait. Reverse that. Freya is a HUGE SUPPORTER of me. :D

My first non-brand sports bOOkcase was a miserable 42 Triple D (which didn't fit) a year and a half ago. After 30 Day Shred and a couple months of ChaLean Extreme, I got demoted to a 36H Freya and fell in love.

Now I'm in a 34H Freya, baby, and there's no going back!!! Freya for sports (I'm an avid runner, and I can vouch for their holding things in place) and Chantelle for daily wear. I got both of mine from Nordstrom because of their fabulous, um, personalized bOOkcaseseller? And yes, they had these sizes in stock.

I... Freya for sports ... and Chantelle for daily wear...

Yep! I love Chantelle too! For not-running. Freya for running. I've tried other things and never been as happy as I am with my "industrial reinforced steel bookcase", as I like to think of my Freya sports underwire. :) I've also come to love Prima Donna for special occasion wear. Who knew that I could have *pretty* and supportive bras?!