Menu

Drive Thru History

Pink Fairy

This look terrific! Just what I've been looking for to do a "light" American History study! So, tell me, is this a stand-alone curriculum or just a supplement? I notice it comes w/ a TM and Student book as well as the workbook pages in PDF format on the DVD-Rom. Do you use it to supplement or as a stand-alone? Thanks!

Wow I've been thinking of writing a post to ask about this! I've been looking into this as well. From what I've read, it can be used as a supplement or as a main curriculum. Their website also has lesson plans for educators.

There are 9 segments to the Am Hist. one. Each video segment is about 10 minutes long. The guide then has some questions to answer/guide discussion. There are probably plenty of ideas to add to it if you just wanted to use this.

I'm considering it as a supplement for SL core 100: Am Hist in Depth.

I think it might also go well with some of the Critical Thinking thru US History bks; although I haven't 'seen' either one yet.

hth :)

Oh, and thanks for letting me know about the 50% off path to this. I didn't know about this option. Although I don't know if I'll be ready to make the purchase by tomorrow!

EDITED TO ADD:

Note the discount at the HomeSchool Buyers co-op is actually 35% to 50% off, depending on how many people buy thru them by the deadline. The current pricing is:

Retail Price: $49.95

Current Group Price: $32.50

Current Quantity Ordered: 60

Current Group Savings: 35%

Plus $1 to the group for processing, plus shipping, etc.