Menu

All Dr Who fans...

Sorry! We just wait for Netflix to release them (no TV service here). It's a pain but I don't know if I could go week to week, its better for me to watch all at once.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but my two dc love to build the TARDIS out of those big diaper boxes. We all love Dr. Who around here!

I think she is Donna's Daughter and maybe Doctor Who's ward or by a real long shot the Doctor's daughter with Donna.... but I doubt they will tell us this time round. My boys love Doctor Who and are on pins and needles wanting to see tonight episode NOW :D This really the only non-educational tv show we watch. Unless I count Chuck Jones cartoons :001_rolleyes: which dh and the boys loved to watch together.

Did you watch last Fridays episode...where they were in the Library.

I have a question....

Who do you think River Song is?

Can't wait till tonight's episode to see if all is revealed. I'm trying really hard not to Google who she may be.

Doctorbrllnt-1.gif

I am not sure who River Song is... she acts like more than an acquaintance, that's for certain. She has a sonic screwdriver, similar to Capt. Jack H. Could she be an evil nemesis? Could she be the Doctor's mother? The Doctor's future companion? A love interest?

Regardless, this past episode was intriguing for me, and I am looking forward to seeing its second half tonight.

I have only followed the Doctor for the most recent years. I have a good friend who has watched since he was a child, and he can spout off all kinds of Doctor lore. With a series running that long, I figure I'll never get all the ins and outs of the series, but I certainly have been enjoying it.

I'm thinking that she must be an acquaintance from the future.

Dr. Who started before I was born. I always remember my dad saying that he used to hide behind the couch on a Saturday night when it came on.

I have a big Dr. Who encyclopedia that I'm trying to work my way through. It get a bit confusing at times. All the doctors and villains.

I do too, I'm married to him :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have not seen the new season either (no cable) but my girls already know who *she* is and have told me....it's interesting!

I am really looking forward to this season!

I figured she was his wife or girlfriend from the future (his personal future, that is). My other guess was that she is a future self, who has introduced herself to him--but can't Dr.'s only regenerate 10 times or something?

We love Dr. Who! Though I'm already missing Torchwood... sigh.

How did they find out?

If you were asking how my girls found out - they read it online, I am not sure where.

They have been watching the new season online (I disapprove but my husband thinks it is no big deal - oh well...) and I think they discuss it at some site. I am not asking because I don't want to know anymore than I already do :glare:

I'm thinking that she must be an acquaintance from the future.

That's what we think, also, a companion from his personal future but before he meets her in the library for her.

My dh got us involved with the present DW when it first started. I was hooked after the 2nd episode. :001_smile: We also like Torchwood (and currently are suffering from withdrawal :D) and dd LOVES the Sarah Jane Adventures.

My dh has watched it for years, including this whole season. I have never seen a whole show before. But, he said that last week's episode was really good, so I watched the rerun tonight, plus the new show. It was so much fun! I'm hooked. ;)