Menu

Bounty on Tim Tebow

Claiming that money would be admitting to drugging someone against their will.

Not necessarily...There are drugs that cannot be detected in a person's system...His word against hers...People wouldn't believe him anyway, they are waiting for him to slip up...They would just say he is trying to cover up the fact that he got caught...

Easy now. I would wager most "promiscuous" folks do not care about the virginity of Tim Tebow.

Nah, most of us don't mind.

most "promiscuous folks" aren't sleeping with lots of people they hardly know - but I can almost guarantee whomever put out that "bounty", has had *lots* of one-night stands.

I think it's probably more likely that we as a culture are redefining what is noble. It's increasingly understood to be a noble act to allow two lovers to be married, regardless of their gender or sexual identity.

What's with the "two?" Are polygamists less noble that the Noah's Ark Crowd?

;)

football. in some quarters - football IS the religion.:tongue_smilie:

I'm guessing professional? I wouldn't give two pennies for sports, especially professional sports so there you go. I get to live in blissful ignorance of the world's most expensive male virgin. :D