Menu

I need a board assistant for 11 days, any volunteers?

I am **so** excited, this is better than going to Hawaii! Tomorrow at 8 a.m. I am having the worlds most painful tooth removed and man, this is gonna be a doozy. Have ordered 3 or 4 days of drugs for recovery and I'm really gonna baby myself to heal as fast as possible from this.

When I come back in about 11 days, I want someone to tour me on everything I missed that's fun and interesting.

I'll be getting up only to drink, wash up, and back to bed, rest is vital to the healing.

Wait, I'm having an infected baby tooth (after 40 years!) removed on Friday. The babysitter is scheduled for 4 hours, max. Uhm.....should I have scheduled more time? You're scaring me. (Let me rephrase...should I take advantage of the situation?)

How long have you had the baby tooth? I think you need 1 day of recovery for every 2 years you have had the tooth and a 7 day vacation to Aruba.

All in favor? Say "I wanna go too!"

How long have you had the baby tooth? I think you need 1 day of recovery for every 2 years you have had the tooth and a 7 day vacation to Aruba.

All in favor? Say "I wanna go too!"

I think I'm going to need many friends to help me recover. I can't fend off all those kilted cabana boys by myself.

Let's see. I've had the tooth about 39 years. Divide by 2 gives me 19 1/2 days. Since we can't do half days, let's call it 20 days plus 7 in Aruba. Since it's soooo close to a full 4 weeks, let's just say I need a month to recover.

I think I'm going to need many friends to help me recover. I can't fend off all those kilted cabana boys by myself.

Let's see. I've had the tooth about 39 years. Divide by 2 gives me 19 1/2 days. Since we can't do half days, let's call it 20 days plus 7 in Aruba. Since it's soooo close to a full 4 weeks, let's just say I need a month to recover.

Sounds like a plan. One month of kilts coming right up!

Day One. :lol:

Maybe we should debate whether kilts should be banned.....or removed.....? I vote for removing all kilts.

I vote for making it illegal to dress your poor dog up in any of the ridiculous outfits on the page Jean linked to!!! My puppy would make it easy, and would simply EAT his way out of any outfit I put him in (since he's already eating our fence and making a hole in the drywall in the basement larger by LICKING it :glare:. Do not get me started.). But those poor teensy little dogs who aren't tough enough to escape from outfits like that are being tortured.

Save the puppies from the kilts!!! :lol:

Christina

I vote for making it illegal to dress your poor dog up in any of the ridiculous outfits on the page Jean linked to!!! My puppy would make it easy, and would simply EAT his way out of any outfit I put him in (since he's already eating our fence and making a hole in the drywall in the basement larger by LICKING it :glare:. Do not get me started.). But those poor teensy little dogs who aren't tough enough to escape from outfits like that are being tortured.

Save the puppies from the kilts!!! :lol:

Christina

Wait a minute! Amy is the one who made the link!

Wait a minute! Amy is the one who made the link!

Well poop. This is what I get for trying to be all funny. Instead, I just revealed my newbee-ness for all to behold. :001_huh:

Note to self: never go from memory. Always check to see who the heck said what the heck...

Hey, wait a second...doesn't quoting the wrong person lead to a flurry of activity and accusations and (wait for it) kerfuffle???!!! That's exactly what I was trying to do. Yeah!

Edited by StinaInColorado

YES! We have a kerfuffle! Way to go StinaInColorado! So, the tally is one kilt, and one kerfuffle.

Who has a link for day 2? I'm going to be busy for an hour. *

*dont search for a kilt link with your younger kids standing next too you, now I have to go teach sex ed. :001_huh: :tongue_smilie: