Menu

Why am I?

so scared of dental work? I'm pathetic! I have an appt. this morning to get an inlay (?) and apparently I will be in the chair for over an hour. Egads! I'm watching the clock and the minutes are going by too fast. I have to leave the house in 17 minutes to head on over there. Ugh!

I am right there with you!

I birthed 3 babies on pitocin and no drugs and I would do that 1,000 times over rather than go to the dentist. I sometimes even have to hold back tears while I am there and of course I have horrible teeth and have countless root canals and teeth pulled. :glare:

I second the iPod recommendation and deep breathing. :grouphug: hang in there

Think of those of that would love to go to dentist, but can't afford the extra tx we need. When you smile in the mirror and see those beautiful teeth, know some of us would love that look. I have caps that need replaced badly, I hate to smile. We finally have dental insurance, but it won't cover the tx and well food is higher on the priority list right now. I would love to go sit in the dentist office for an hour with drool being sucked from my clamped open mouth. Seriously.

Now going to a regular doctor gives me the heebie-jeebies. :tongue_smilie: <-- see there's me after Novocaine.