Menu

HELP! I really NEED a good HS English teacher

We have interviewed so many people and I am shocked at the low quality of some of these "teacher" applicants.

We have hired all of our positions except for HS English and a librarian. I am exhausted from interviewing. Admittedly, we are pretty picky. The candidate really needs to be an excellent English teacher especially when it comes to writing. And i need a librarian. Sheesh. It seems like no one gets degrees in library science anymore!

But I am SICK of interviewing. AHHHHH!!!!!!

Any of you lovely ladies want to come work here and save my sanity? :tongue_smilie:

Anyone who is qualified and interested can email me at hfischer@dalat.org.

Obviously the job is in Malaysia. :D

We need someone to teach 10th and 12th grade English with writing as a priority. Our SAT and ACT and AP English scores have been stellar and we plan to keep it that way so we need someone who really knows their stuff. Our current teacher has been here a long while but is retiring and leaving a big void.

The website is http://www.dalat.org

In the meantime I think I will just go drink another cup of coffee and get ready for more interviews. Sigh.....