Menu

Anyone watch Survivor?

We watch it. We have watched it forever. :) (except for a few random seasons somewhere between 13-20??)

We reeeeaaaalllly don't like Colton. Are you telling me he leaves in this one? We're going to watch it tonight after we put the kids in bed and DH gets done with his EMT class.

DH will be SO thrilled.

I said I would prefer Russell to Colton. Russell was a jerk but not as...slimy of a jerk as Colton seemed to be. Does that make sense? :lol: I can't find the word I'm looking for to describe Colton... :lol:

I've watched Survivor since the first season, and I've never been happier to see someone leave! Now if only Alicia would go next...I cannot believe she's a special ed teacher. She seems like a very nasty human being. I couldn't believe how they were bullying Christina. And why didn't anyone in their tribe come to her defense?

Edited by funschooler5

I usually love a dirty diva, but something about Colton was just plain middle-school-mean. It was so nasty, I was considering not watching anymore this season, and I've seen every. single. episode. of Survivor. All of them.

I was so glad to see him go. If we can get rid of Alicia, the show will be perfect. If my child was in her special education program, I'd pull them out immediately. I can't believe the way she and Colton treated Christina. That was so sad and painful to watch.

The point is to be good at playing the game of Survivor, not name calling and school yard shenanigans.

Rather he would have been voted off, but I'll agree: Have never been so happy to see someone go! The bad thing is he'll be brought onto another episode because he didn't get to finish playing the game.

I usually enjoy the strategy of Survivor, but those two together weren't just playing a game. They were downright mean and personal.

Rather he would have been voted off, but I'll agree: Have never been so happy to see someone go! The bad thing is he'll be brought onto another episode because he didn't get to finish playing the game.

I usually enjoy the strategy of Survivor, but those two together weren't just playing a game. They were downright mean and personal.

That's what I said!! He'll be back in another season. He's a villian now and they'll bring him back.

I thought Russell was bad, but Colton has him beat by a mile. It's one thing to think you can play the game better and are smarter than people, but it's a totally different thing to think you can play it better, are smarter, then insult everyone and run them into the ground-to their FACES! Oye!

Really disappointed in the Special Ed. teacher too. What a disservice to her profession. :(

I was so glad to see Colton leave. I haven't been so unhappy with a season of survivor cast members since the amazon pretty girl tribe.

Oh yeah...I didn't finish that season because I was so mad! When they voted Kristie off I quit watching.

I thought Russell was bad, but Colton has him beat by a mile. It's one thing to think you can play the game better and are smarter than people, but it's a totally different thing to think you can play it better, are smarter, then insult everyone and run them into the ground-to their FACES! Oye!

Really disappointed in the Special Ed. teacher too. What a disservice to her profession. :(

Now, see, I liked Russell (after a few episodes). That first season he was on, he was an amazing player. Colton was just a whiner and a bully.

I've watched Survivor since the first season, and I've never been happier to see someone leave! Now if only Alicia would go next...I cannot believe she's a special ed teacher. She seems like a very nasty human being. I couldn't believe how they were bullying Christina. And why didn't anyone in their tribe come to her defense?

:iagree: They were really awful to her. Idk why anyone would think it's acceptable to treat anyone the way they were treating her. :confused:

DH said if Colton didn't leave, he wasn't watching any more. He hated him THAT much. :lol: And that's saying something, after all these seasons of Survivor! :lol:

I love Survivor!

I liked Colton at first but then, ugh, he was just SO hateful. I didn't even feel the slightest bit sorry for him when he was writhing in pain and had to leave the game, all I could think was "karma!" It was horrible the way he was treating Christina!

I only wish they held off on the merge and that they would have turned around and voted Alicia off next, because that would have been Karma, too. I can't believe how horrid she was, too. (Maybe it'll still happen next time. She deserves it, too! I was snickering a little that he didn't give her the idol)!

P.S. For some reason I really liked Russell lol.