Menu

I miss Satori Smiles :(

warriormom

So it's down for everyone else? I thought maybe it was just my computer... it's tempermental. Huh. I knew she wasn't going to be updating right now, but I can't imagine why she would take the whole thing down- it's a great resource. Hope everything is okay. :sad:

It worked for me over the weekend when I was using her Spanish resource.

I do remember being it down at one point because she was a day late or something paying the yearly bill. Maybe it was this time of year?

I'll go post on her FB page that she's being asked for... :)

Thanks Kat for letting me know about this thread! I got a message from my web host provider a few days ago saying they had some technical issues. I'm hoping it will be up running reliably very soon.

Satori is cranking out little stories on the computer every single day. She just sent out one penpal letter this week, we will have to work on that to send out more! :) The weather is turning nice so we've been doing lots of bike riding and enjoying the outdoors...

Thanks Kat for letting me know about this thread! I got a message from my web host provider a few days ago saying they had some technical issues. I'm hoping it will be up running reliably very soon.

Satori is cranking out little stories on the computer every single day. She just sent out one penpal letter this week, we will have to work on that to send out more! :) The weather is turning nice so we've been doing lots of bike riding and enjoying the outdoors...

Keep us posted Angela! We'd love to hear if you plan on continuing to homeschool or not. And if you do plan on homeschooling if you will be keeping up with your blog (No pressure of course!) :tongue_smilie:

Just know you are missed!

Angela, we miss you!

Sincerely wishing for you that you are able to find the best possible solution for your family! :grouphug:

And a selfish question :blushing: - did you decide to take the literature list down, or am I just having trouble accessing it?

Hoping you're able to return soon...

• 3 months later...