Menu

Where to buy clothes for TALL Tween Girls?

I have had some luck at Old Navy. She might also try Juniors sizes. There is some overlap, and the Juniors clothing is a little taller.

Skip the girls, go to the teens. American Eagle is particularly good at having jeans/pants for tall and short sizes.

Thank you both -- I will give her this info.:D

Eddie Bauer

JCPenny

Justice

Old Navy

Gap

Banana Republic

Talbots

Ann Taylor Loft

Dillards

Nordstrom

American Eagle Outfitters

Pendelton

Coldwater Creek

Dress Barn

Fashion Bug

There are also tall shopping websites, Long Tall Sally, Simply Tall, Tall and All, Tall Women.

Jeans can be had from Levi's, Lee, Wrangler, and the website Make Your Own Jeans.

If they're near Washington, DC or New York City, both have tall shops you can go into that only have tall clothes. I'm pretty sure the west coast would also have some shops.

My friend's teen buys jeans online at alloy.com.

Ditto Old Navy and JC Penney. You can order online and return at the store to save postage. Old Navy sizing is very hit or miss. Even the same item in difference colors can run a whole size different. It is worth it to read the reviews first and order multiple sizes if she is not sure.

Also I like to check out this website first when looking for something specific:

tallclothingmall.com