Menu

This may siund crazy, but I am so glad it is cloudy and threatening rain today.......

it's been in the high 70s/low 80s all week and I am SO tired of bathing suits, sprinklers, in and out of the house constantly, four hundred wardrobe changes, the trampoline, the hose dragged all over our property, the dog being bathed...........this morning it is overcast, looks like rain is coming and only in the 60s.

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

it's been in the high 70s/low 80s all week and I am SO tired of bathing suits, sprinklers, in and out of the house constantly, four hundred wardrobe changes, the trampoline, the hose dragged all over our property, the dog being bathed...........this morning it is overcast, looks like rain is coming and only in the 60s.

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

WHAT!?!? NO WAY!!!! Blasphemy!

After living in MI my entire life, I am DONE with winters. I cannot stand the "Get your jacket on! Do you have your mittens? Where did you leave your hat? Your boots have made a puddle on the floor!" anymore. I can see myself being a snow bird in my next life. These last couple days have been so wonderful. We've only been in the high 60s and low 70s, but I am SOOOOO ready for it. My motivation is back and I'm happier.

I love my summers. Busy all day with activities and going to friends' houses. Evenings are baseball. Then, it's a quick dip in our local pool with the family and finally, fall into bed exhausted. I LOVE that feeling. I just don't get that in the winter.