Menu

I'm sad.

So sorry to hear you are feeling down. I can relate to the hubby being gone a lot and it sure does make it hard when you don't have someone else close to talk to. Your lovely littles sure do look like they cheer you up though and I agree with Kelly you have a nice cheerful house. Hope today is a better day. :grouphug:

Cute picture!!! Interesting - you look nothing like what I had pictured! Anyway, your house is pretty! I love the light fixture on the right as well as the color.

Now I'm jammin' to that same link!

Did you think that I was taller?;) I always wished that I was tall, like over 5'10. I am only 5'4.

Did you think that I was taller?;) I always wished that I was tall, like over 5'10. I am only 5'4.

:lol: Actually, I thought you were quite tall! You just threw my entire image of you off again! I also thought you were a brunette. Don't know where I got that one! I did picture you with long hair though!

:lol: Actually, I thought you were quite tall! You just threw my entire image of you off again! I also thought you were a brunette. Don't know where I got that one! I did picture you with long hair though!

In truth I am a brunette but I am going gray so I highlight with blond to help. :001_smile:

I thought you were taller, too! Not that I sit here contemplating the height of folks in my cyber-world. Usually.;) But if someone would've asked me, I would've said you're taller than I am. I'm a bit over 5'6" and always hoped to be 5'8" or so ~ especially when I was dating a 6'5" guy! But Hans isn't tall, so it's all good. In my town, though, there are all these ueber tall people of Dutch descent and lemme just say, some of those long-legged women are pretty enviable.

Btw, I'm jealous of your floors. And the fact that you still have a Little People house; my sister co-opted mine for her own children and I never saw it again.:glare: Oh, and I think we have that same monkey layin' on your floor.:D

I thought you were taller, too! Not that I sit here contemplating the height of folks in my cyber-world. Usually.;) But if someone would've asked me, I would've said you're taller than I am. I'm a bit over 5'6" and always hoped to be 5'8" or so ~ especially when I was dating a 6'5" guy! But Hans isn't tall, so it's all good. In my town, though, there are all these ueber tall people of Dutch descent and lemme just say, some of those long-legged women are pretty enviable.

Btw, I'm jealous of your floors. And the fact that you still have a Little People house; my sister co-opted mine for her own children and I never saw it again.:glare: Oh, and I think we have that same monkey layin' on your floor.:D

I think we need another "Show us what you look like thread.":001_smile:

That was my little people house, and I still have all of the furniture, too. I love my floors, too. They are sooo easy to keep clean, especially for a neurotic clean freak like me.;)

I think we need another "Show us what you look like thread.":001_smile:

You COULD use your real picture for your Avatar! :D So, you know my little secret too, coloring the hair. I just got mine done last week, hence my new look on my avatar. I could post a before and after picture so you know what I REALLY look like all natural! :D

If you just want to chat. I'll bet I could say something stoopid that would make you laugh. I would call you, but I lost your number (yes, again, I know - think of me as your s-l-ooooo friend).

And hey, if you want a "working vacation", we'll be putting the deck boards up and staining this weekend! (*snort* Yeah, I wouldn't exactly jump at that offer, either, but this way you'll know you're thought of while I nail boards and think, "Pfft. Laney could've come to help with this!" ;) )

{{{hugs}}

We got up and did some dancing. Just be warned, I am not wearing any make-up and my middle boy has a case of the "Flock of Seagulls.";) Things always seem to look better in the daylight. Thank-you all so very much for the encouragement and sympathy.

First of all, I can't believe I was away from the board when you posted this. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I want you to know though, that we are all praying here. We are praying very specifically for all of you, and things are going to work out the way that they are supposed to. You just hang on, Laney.

Secondly I want to say this regarding the photo:

Oh my word, can Jeremy look any more like K??? I mean, he looks like K opened his mouth and spit him out!!! What a resemblance! :001_smile:

First of all, I can't believe I was away from the board when you posted this. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I want you to know though, that we are all praying here. We are praying very specifically for all of you, and things are going to work out the way that they are supposed to. You just hang on, Laney.

Secondly I want to say this regarding the photo:

Oh my word, can Jeremy look any more like K??? I mean, he looks like K opened his mouth and spit him out!!! What a resemblance! :001_smile:

I wuv you, Anj!:D

Regarding Jeremy, I know. We used to call him Mini Me.:D:lol:

P.S. I am coming up there next weekend.